Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Merit of Love for the Sake of Allaah


60) Narrated Abu Huraira (radhiyallaahu 'anhu): Allaah's Messenger (sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) said: Allaah will say on the Day of Ressurection: Where are those who love one another for My glory's sake. Today I will shelter them in My shade, today there is no shade but only My shade. {This Hadith is sound and reported by Muslim}

61) Narrated 'Ubaada bin as-Saamit (radhiyallaahu 'anhu): I heard Allaah's Messenger (sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) quoting his Lord ('Aza wa jal) Who said: My love is established for those who love one another for My sake; and My love is established for those who spend money for My sake; and My love is established for those who visit one another for My sake. (In Fact) those who love one another for the sake of Allaah will be at pulpits of light in the shade of Allaah's Throne on a day when there is no shade but His shade. {This Hadith is sound through all its channels and reported in Musnad Ahmad.}


62) Narrated Mu'adh bin Jabal (radhiyallaahu 'anhu): He said: I heard Allaah's Messenger (sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) saying: Allaah ('Aza wa jal) said: For those who love one another for the sake of My glory there will be pulpits of light for which the Prophet's and Martyrs will ENVY them (on the Day of Ressurrection). {This Hadith is good and reported by Tirmidhi.}

No comments: